Estate planning is the process through which clients identify their objectives and concerns and then our attorneys create the proper documents in which those objectives and concerns are properly dealt. Proper Estate Planning can result in avoiding probate and attaining substantial estate, gift and generation skipping tax savings.
At Wood, Seitl and Anderson we focus on providing the following planning services:
- Living Trusts, (sometimes called Revocable Trusts, or Inter-Vivos Trust)
- Simple Wills, Complex Wills
- Health Care Powers of Attorneys and Financial Powers of Attorney
- Advance Estate Planning is making use of the federal and state gift, estate, and generation skipping tax exclusion to transfer assets which can include:
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts (QPRT)
- Qualified Domestic Trusts (QDOT)
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts (GRAT)
- Qualified Terminal Interest Trusts (QTIP)
- Charitable Remainder Uni-Trusts (CRUT)
- Charitable Annuity Trusts (CRAT)
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (ILIT)
- Charitable Foundation Trusts
We know you've worked hard to build your estate. Let us help you protect your assets and the future of your loved ones.